Sunday, January 17, 2010

Everything seems to be on fast forward these days. Work is so crazy right now with inventory and we haven’t been getting very good visits from the CEO so our management team is really on edge and moral is dropping so fast. When that happens not only does it suck to go to work but you often have to work 3 times as hard to make up for the people who don’t do their job and people still walk all over you. Grrrrrrr. I'm so frustrated with my life right now. My son is growing so fast and I try to spend every minute I'm not at work or do school with him and he seems to hate me right now. Everyone says it’s a thing kids go through and that I'm not doing anything wrong, even if I was home with him 24/7 he would still be like this but it’s really hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment