Sunday, January 31, 2010
I think that the internet makes doing research and citing people a little harder. It makes it harder to find credible research, and then to find who wrote the work you are looking at. I don’t know much about YouTube and Wikipedia but I know they do not have good reputations and from what I understand anyone can post to Wikipedia. I think that as a student or a professional we have to be very carful about were we chose to do our research and to make sure that the information we are using comes from strong sources. In turn I think that this will make it easier for us to cit our sources, I do have much more understanding about the important to citing, and wanting to give credit to people for the work they have done. I just wish it was not so hard. It seems like with each new class, each teacher tells you something different. It seems like there is no right answer sometimes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Heather! I totally agree with you on your last statement about seeming like there's no right answer sometimes. One teacher will tell us something and then we go to the next class, and they tell us something completely different. Kind of frustrating. Good luck with your final project!
ReplyDelete