Friday, March 12, 2010
I think that if I had to give someone advice who was just starting this class I think would tell them to understand the big picture of the paper but to focus on its parts. it is amazing how simple it seems when you just focus on one part at a time. I think that this class really helped me to see that. Frist dont worry what your topic will be about just focus on the research. Once you get some ideas then narrow it down and you will find your topic. Then focus ont the thesis, next each paragraph. Once you have a paper then you can look at the clean up things, like making sure it flows. I think that other thing I would say is dont give up. If you get fustrated put it down take a breath and go back to it. Last of all I would say that free writing does not always have to be at the begining of your paper. If you get stuck or fustrated free writing can really help you. Not only can it help you to get your thought process working again but it can also work as a stress reducer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment