Thursday, March 4, 2010
I feel very relieved to have my paper done. I feel good about it though. I learned a lot from this paper not only about writing but also about nutrition. I had a hard time getting started but in the end I really enjoyed they paper. I also found writing this paper and learning the steps really helped me though my anatomy paper. When I did final read through I was amazed that it was actually my paper. I worry of course about my grade, did I miss something, does it make sense and did I get my point a crossed, are all thing I worry about. I think that no matter what grade I get though I will be happy, because I know I worked hard and I feel like it one of my better papers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment