Monday, February 8, 2010
I have to say that in a lot of ways so far all my classes have really helped me to communicate better and to write better papers. I'm not really sure how I'm doing it. I feel that in the past I spend more time on my papers and now I feel that I'm rushing through them but I seem to get really strong feed back. Organization and research doesn’t seem to be a problem for me. Mostly its things like grammar and punition, and paraphrasing. Some times I look back on my paper when its all done and I'm surprised that it came out of my head, that its my work. I remember last term I told my friend that I didn’t remember being that smart. I think the big thing is that there is always more to learn and that it’s important to hear what people say about your writing and just continue to make changes, practice, ask question and try. In the end all you can do is get better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment