Thursday, February 18, 2010

I have to say that I had no idea where I was going with my paper. Then we had to write our ruff draft. I was freaking out I really didn’t know what I wanted to say. Then I just started explaining what the anti-oxidants were and all the sudden it hit me. I only meant for this explanation to be a sentence or two but then I thought maybe that is why everyone roles there eyes when people say you should make sure you eat your daily fruits a vegetables, they do this because they don’t really see why its so important. So I wanted people to understand the impact that something as simple as eating fruits and vegetables can have. I also wanted everyone to understand where they can find these things, and to look past apples bananas and organs, not that there is anything wrong with then but really…I know I get tried of the same thing over and over. Then I thought about well now they know why its important and where to find it but adding it into you diet is easier said then done. So I wanted to point out some fun ways they you can add these things into your diet as well as the fact that there are so many new products out there like pre cut apples, and fruit cup, they even have vegetable cups and V8 fusion drinks, that can make grab and go snacks easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment