Wednesday, February 24, 2010
I don’t personally like these on line things like blogs, my space, and all that. I feel like people you really don’t want in your life anymore have a way of finding you and getting into your business. I don’t like it. That is one reason to choose to keep personal pictures off my blog. At the same time that keeps the blog from being interesting and personal where people can get to know you better. It also requires a lot of time that I would rather be spending with my son. For school it was a nice exercise and a way to talk with fellow class mates. I was not able to keep up with others blogs that much and not many comments were made to mine. It’s not just for me. I have enjoyed the discussion boards and seminar much more then blogging.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment