Sunday, February 14, 2010

These last six weeks in school have been so crazy. I had to drop last term because of my health and well it has not gotten much better. I can’t give up though I have a son to think of and I need a better job. Work is not so crazy though so that has helped but I have been dealing with hospital and medication and test after test around school and work along with trying to make sure my son not only has what he need but that we have some time to play together to. I want to make sure I don’t miss out on to much of his life and if something ever happened to me I really want him to have good memories of me. This paper in a lot of way hits home to me. I have a chronic condition that might have been able to be helped if I had a good diet and ate more fruits and vegetables. It is hereditary so maybe not but I really think that many people underestimate there health till they are all of the sudden faced with a problem and then it can often be too late. The cost alone to be treats is like 6 times the cost of just eating right to begin with. This has been one of my favorite classes though not only because of great class mates but also a great teacher, I have not had a teach yet you cared so much about us as students and who has been so willing to help us out.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather:

    First of all, I would like to say hello and hoping you are doing better today. I also been going through the same thing, back and force to the doctor and taking different kind of testes. I just found that I am a diabetes and I have a large heart. Heather it great that you are making memories for your son. Keep on eating right, exercise. It never to late to do something, when it come to your health. You can do it. You have a lot to live for. Remember there are people out there who care about you and I am one. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete